donderdag 12 februari 2015

Styling door 3-jarige

Styling door de ogen van een kleuter? 
Summer Bellessa, actrice en blogster voor babble.com liet zich een week lang kleden door haar 3 jaar oude zoontje.
Het resultaat is... verfrissend.

Dag 1
“The first few items were great: my Bob Dylan tee, with a gray skirt, and tights. I think I’ll put this in my rotation… But then before I could finish, he pointed to my nude heels”









Dag 2
“This was probably my favorite day. These polka dotted Lula Roe leggings look great with my Mickey T-shirt… It’s almost like an homage to Minnie”








Dag 3
“I was a little self-conscious running my errands that day, but again, to my surprise I didn’t get one double-take or stare of curiosity. Instead, I got a woman who stopped me to tell me she liked my socks!”









Dag 4
“This outfit was a little more of a challenge. He picked out three shirts for me … and that’s it. ‘Mommy can’t go outside without any pants on,’ I explained to my 3-year-old. ‘How about we switch one of these shirts for a pair of pants?'”



Dag 5
“This shirt was picked out because it has arrows on it, and Rockwell loves arrows. He looked for pants that also have arrows, but had to settle on a pair of jeans”

“He also pulled out two boots, a rain boot and a brown cropped boot. He looked at them and asked, ‘Are these close enough?'”